COMPLETING THE FAFSA
- Create a FSA ID (student and parent) at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Use 2017-2018 FAFSA Checklist found at www.educationquest.org.
- Make an appointment with the EducationQuest representative that comes to your school counseling office on Naviance if you need assistance. Wynter is at Benson every Wednesday.
After you have submitted your FAFSA, you should:
- Expect your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Verify financial aid information with your college if they require it.
- Expect award notifications from the colleges you have applied to and listed on your FAFSA.
- Compare financial aid packages from each college you applied to.